The Professional Support Programme organized by the Career Service for the School of Law promote training experiences and the encounter with the labour world, supporting the students for the research of a Curricular Internship lasting up to 6 months.
The Career Service is commited to help the students to approach the labour market more effectively and facilitates the CV circulation among Companies, Firms and Institutions interested in hosting a curricular intern.
The Professional Support Programme provides:
- 1 Cv Drafting training session
- 1 Job Interview skills training session
- 1 Career Guidance individual session (30 minuti)
- Support for the Internship hosting partner research, throughout the duration of the course
- Administrative Assistance for the Activation (Curricular and Extracurricular internship)
Every year, further seminars and webinars can be organized, upon needs.
ATTENTION: The internship is not compulsory to obtain the finale degree.
The Career Service supports the students for the internship research, promoting their profiles among employers, nonetheless the internship is an opportunity that can be offered, not granted.
Internship Agreements and Collaborations with Employers
During past editions the following Employers collaborated with us:
- Camera di Commercio Internazionale
- MARSH spa
- Ministero delle politiche agricole alimentari e forestali
- Ministero politiche agricole
- OMA - Organizzazione mondiale degli agricoltori
- Organizzazione mondiale degli agricoltori
- Rodl & Partner.