The LLM in Food Law of the LUISS School of Law accepts students of all nationalities, selected according to the following criteria:
Academic merit: the quality and coherence of the university career, as shown by the academic documents, the CV and 3 reference letters;
International experience: the evidence of an orientation towards an international career as shown either by university studies or possible work experience or statements by referees;
Motivation: each applicant has to send a motivation letter explaining why and how the participation in the LLM program will help him/her to achieve his/her personal, educational and professional ambitions.
Applicants need to send the following documents:
- Detailed CV with the list of academic courses followed and possible professional experiences;
- Motivation letter explaining the applicant's personal motivation for attending the LLM in Food Law
- Academic transcripts (degree certificates, list of examinations taken and results achieved) in the original language and translation into English. Applicants, who have not yet completed the current degree or do not have access to a transcript of the final results, need to submit an official interim transcript.
- Three reference letters (or the e-mail and phone contacts of three potential referees);
- Where applicable, a certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or by another recognised language institute);
- A copy of the applicant's national identity card or passport.
Applications should be sent not later than April 15, 2016.
Documents can be sent electronically in PDF format at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at:
LLM in Food Law
LUISS School of Law
Viale Pola 12
00198 Rome Italy
Tuition fees for the LLM in Food Law of the LUISS School of Law are set at 8,500 €.