The Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School (PON), the world leader in negotiation research and education, will present a cutting edge three-day course, in partnership with Luiss School of Law, to introduce participants to key analytic frameworks and essential practical skills for executives negotiating in a global business context.
The program consists of six modules from the PON Global curriculum:
- Negotiation Fundamentals
- Creating Value vs. Claiming Value
- Best Practices for Difficult Situations
- Dealing Effectively with Emotions and Relationships
- Negotiating Across Cultures
- Multi-Party Negotiations and Organizational Challenges.
The language of instruction for the course is English.
14,15 and 16 November, Milan.