Certificate: Participants who attend all sessions and participate in all simulations will receive an official Certificate of Completion from the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
Duration of Program: three days.
Program: the program consists of six modules from the PON Global curriculum:
- Negotiation Fundamentals
- Creating Value vs. Claiming Value
- Best Practices for Difficult Situations
- Dealing Effectively with Emotions and Relationships
- Negotiating Across Cultures
- Multi-Party Negotiations and Organizational Challenges
Language: the language of instruction for the course is English. Participants must be able to communicate at a business level in English.
Lezioni: 14, 15, 16 november2019, Milan.