- How to Apply and Selection Procedure
Admission is based on the assessment of CV of the candidate and a short cover letter.
A good command of written and spoken English is required.
In order to take part to the admission procedures, the applicant is required to have a Master’s Degree, or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
Applicants are required to:
- Fill the online application form
- upload a copy of an identity document (passport or National ID Card where applicable)
- upload a detailed academic and professional CV
- upload a short cover letter (1-page maximum).
Successful candidates will be informed of admission by email.
- Tuition Fees and Deadlines
Luiss students and graduates will receive a 10% tuition fee reduction.
- Deadline Applications: by 30 June 2021
- Early bird Applications: by 15 June 2021. Early bird applications will receive a 10% tuition fee reduction.
- Fees include:
- Reading materials
- Internet access
- Free shuttle bus among Luiss Campuses
- Access to Luiss facilities (cafeteria, library, Loft, Language Café)
- Discount for eating at the canteen.
Luiss can offer various accommodation facilities (University residences and private housing options). Further information will be shared with interested participants.