The excellence of the program is confirmed by its scientific leadership and faculty involving leading academics and professionals with consolidated experience in EU legal and policy developments.
The course is jointly directed by:
- Mark Thatcher, Full Professor of Political Science, Luiss University
- Enzo Moavero Milanesi, Director of the Luiss School of Law
- Daniele Gallo, Full Professor of EU Law, Jean Monnet Chair, Luiss University.
The faculty includes:
- Leonard Besselink, Full Professor of Constitutional Law, University of Amsterdam
- Simon Bulmer, Full Professor of European Politics, University of Sheffield
- Maria Elena Cavallaro, Associate Professor of European Political History, Luiss University
- Luisa Corazza, Full Professor of Labour Law, University of Molise, Special Advisor on Social Affairs of the Presidency of the Italian Republic
- Daniela Corona, Academic Coordinator, Food Law, Luiss School of Law
- Marc Jaeger, Judge, General Court (GC) of Justice of the European Union, Former President of the GC
- Dimitry Kochenov, Full Professor of European Constitutional Law and Citizenship, University of Groningen
- Valsamis Mitsilegas, Full Professor of European Criminal Law and Global Security, Queen Mary-University of London
- Joana Mendes, Full Professor of Comparative and Administrative Law, Université du Luxembourg
- Roberto Pardolesi, Professor Hemeritus and Full Professor of Comparative Law and Private Law, Luiss University
- Robert Schütze, Full Professor of European Law and Comparative Public Law, Durham Law School and Luiss University
- Vivien Schmidt, Jean Monnet Professor of European Integration, Frederick S. Pardee School of Graduate Studies, Boston University
- Stefano Sacchi, Full Professor of Political Science, Polytechnic University of Turin
- Marta Simoncini, Assistant Professor in Administrative Law, Luiss University
- Gian Luigi Tosato, Hemeritus Professor of International and EU Law, Sapienza University of Rome
- Jorge Viñuales, Harold Samuel Professor of Law and Environmental Policy, University of Cambridge
- Jan Wouters, Jean Monnet Chair ad personam, Full Professor of International Law and International Organizations, Director of the Institute for International Law and of the Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies
- Chiara Zilioli General Counsel of the ECB.