Applications are open to the Master (LL.M.) in Fashion Law is the very first program in Europe to address comprehensively all the various legal matters and competences involved in the overall regulation of the fashion sector. Through classes, #workshops, practical and experiential learning activities, #seminars, conferences and direct contact with professionals, experts, market-leaders and academics, the Master (LL.M.) in Fashion Law develops and improves professional competences and personal skills, preparing participants for numerous career opportunities.
Content: the Master (LL.M.) in Fashion Law is organized favoring the alternation between academic lectures and interactive activities with the direct involvement of specialist lawyers, in-house counsels, experts and academics. The course will be divided into thematic modules, tackling the main legal challenges from the creation of the product to its placement on the market, including:
- international trade law and European commercial policy;
- intellectual property rights;
- copyright law and brand protection;
- distribution brick&mortar, commercial contracts and e-commerce;
- new commercial models (digital and omni-channel market);
- contracts and agreements for the organization of a fashion show;
- advertising and communication;
- regulatory compliance and sustainability of the production;
- dispute resolution.