Application for a.y. 2021/2022 are now open.
As to partecipate to the admission procedure, candidates need to satisfy the requirements as provided by the Competition Notice for the Master (Bando):
The Master accepts students of all nationalities, selected according to the following criteria:
- Academic merit: the quality and coherence of the university career, as shown by the academic documents, the CV and 1 reference letter;
- International experience: the evidence of an orientation towards an international career as shown either by university studies or possible work experience or statements by referees;
- Motivation: each applicant has to send a motivation letter explaining why and how the participation in the LL.M. program will help him/her to achieve his/her personal, educational and professional ambitions.
Application Process - ONLINE APPLICATION:
Applicants have to use the online application form available at the following link and they need to send the following documents:
- Detailed CV with the list of academic courses followed and possible professional experiences
- Academic transcripts (degree certificates, list of examinations taken and results achieved) in the original language and translation into English. Applicants, who have not yet completed the current degree or do not have access to a transcript of the final results, need to submit an official interim transcript
- A copy of the applicant's national identity card or passport.
Applicants can also send:
- Motivation letter explaining the applicant's personal motivation for attending the Master of Law (LL.M.) in FashionLaw - master di secondo livello.
- Where applicable, a certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or by another recognised language institute).
Tuition fee for the Master in Fashion Law is set at €8,500.00 to be paid in two installments.
Applications deadline: 31st October 2021.
Should you experience technical difficulties, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.