The third edition will run from September 28, 2018.
Applications for the third edition are now open:
- Deadline for early bird registration by 28th February 2018: 7.500 €
- Strandard registration from 1st March to 30th April: 8.500 €.
Applicants are to use the online application form available at the following link.
The LLM in Food Law of the LUISS School of Law accepts students of all nationalities, selected according to the following criteria:
Academic merit: the quality and coherence of the university career, as shown by the academic documents, the CV and 1 reference letter;
International experience: the evidence of an orientation towards an international career as shown either by university studies or possible work experience or statements by referees;
Motivation: each applicant has to send a motivation letter explaining why and how the participation in the LLM program will help him/her to achieve his/her personal, educational and professional ambitions.
Applicants need to send the following documents:
- Detailed CV with the list of academic courses followed and possible professional experiences;
- Motivation letter explaining the applicant's personal motivation for attending the LLM in Food Law
- Academic transcripts (degree certificates, list of examinations taken and results achieved) in the original language and translation into English. Applicants, who have not yet completed the current degree or do not have access to a transcript of the final results, need to submit an official interim transcript.
- A reference letter (or the e-mail and phone contacts of one potential referee);
- Where applicable, a certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or by another recognised language institute);
- A copy of the applicant's national identity card or passport.
Should you experience technical difficulties, please send an email to: email@example.com
You can also send the documents in PDF format at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at:
LUISS School of Law
Viale Pola 12, Roma – 00198