Applications for the third edition are now open and it will run from September 28, 2018. Deadline for application is July 2, 2018.
The Master accepts students of all nationalities, selected according to the following criteria:
- Academic merit: the quality and coherence of the university career, as shown by the academic documents, the CV and 1 reference letter;
- International experience: the evidence of an orientation towards an international career as shown either by university studies or possible work experience or statements by referees;
- Motivation: each applicant has to send a motivation letter explaining why and how the participation in the LL.M. program will help him/her to achieve his/her personal, educational and professional ambitions.
Applicants have to use the online application form available at the following link and they need to send the following documents:
- Detailed CV with the list of academic courses followed and possible professional experiences;
- Motivation letter explaining the applicant's personal motivation for attending the Master of Law (LL.M.) in Food Law - master di secondo livello
- Academic transcripts (degree certificates, list of examinations taken and results achieved) in the original language and translation into English. Applicants, who have not yet completed the current degree or do not have access to a transcript of the final results, need to submit an official interim transcript.
- A reference letter (or the e-mail and phone contacts of one potential referee);
- Where applicable, a certificate of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS or by another recognised language institute);
- A copy of the applicant's national identity card or passport.
You can also send the documents in PDF format at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at:
LUISS School of Law
Viale Pola 12, Roma – 00198
Applications for the third edition are now open:
- Deadline for early bird registration by 28th February 2018: 7.500 €
- Standard registration from 1st March to July 5, 2018: 8.500 €.
Tuition fees for the LL.M. in Food Law of the LUISS School of Law are set at € 8500 to be paid in two installments.
Should you experience technical difficulties, please send an email to: email@example.com